Hey guys! Just fully assembled the Proforge 2S kit. Now I'm facing various problems.
Maybe you have tipps or ideas what could be the problem :-) 1) Extruder #1 doesn't heat a single degree, error after ~30s. Powersupply delivers 24V, Thermistor shows 26°C. Extruder #2 reached ~150°C before getting an Error. 2) Difference in measured room temperature between extruder 1 and 2 of 7°C
3) Switching heads stopped working after a few tries
4) Autoleveling randomly stops working - one time it gets the whole bed done, on other tries it gets errors
5) When moving to the front left corner to the autoleveling position the Y-axis makes strange noises
6) Touchscreen doesn't always react if you try to move axis
7) After the slightest error you have to repower the printer before you can do anything.
I guess that was the troubles for the first shot. Hope that is fixable and that there are not more errors.
Thanks in advance!