I'm having some trouble getting my switching hotend up and running. I'm using the BTT Octopus V1.1 board.
I have set the temperature tables in Marlin to the ones provided in the setup guide (561 & 562) for the High temp and regular hotend, but the high temp thermistor persistently reads about 30 degrees lower than room temperature.
Is anyone else having this issue ?
Any help would be appreciated
I had a problem getting the high temp probe working at all when I first setup the MaterTech3D switching nozzle. It gave a reading of 10C which did not vary with temperature thus the heater would not work because of the safety lock. I looked in this forum and went through Step 4 again by following the lines:
Step 4 High Temp. Thermistor Table
Download and unzip the thermistor table here.
Copy the thermistor_560.h to: Marlin/src/module/thermistor ETC.
I compared the thermistor_560.h from this link with the one i had downloaded when I setup the switching nozzle some 6 months earlier and they were different. I tried the new one and bingo! It works now and is just a few degrees different from the low temp 100K thermistor.