After a good while with this printer, I'm now pretty happy with it. This is the proforge 3.5, but with some modifications that may or may not be necessary.
Mine has a water cooled hotend, with a custom bracket i made, the whole toolhead weighs less than a voron tool head. Im running an aliexpress hotend, with cheapo CHC heater from amazon, and a e3d obxidian volcano nozzle.Also, my motor mounts broke, so im using metal right angle nema 17 brackets, again off amazon. had to modifiy the back of the enclosure to fit them. Also, i used a vice to very carefully tighten the sloppy mgn9 bearing on the x axis rail.I
m using Eryone CF-PETG, not an ideal choice for speed printing, but my print speeds are currently limited by the motors. This is printing at 700mm/s at 20,000mm/s2 acceleration, and decelleration, with 250 square corner velocity (in printer.cfg).following speedboat race rules, and using lightning infill.
cura profile attached, but beware, its set up for my tool head, not yours. with PLA, you might have better luck with the stock tool head. the DSH will probably never be able to get to these speeds, its way too heavy. edit: i cant upload the video since uploads have a 50mb limit, will try to reduce the quality even further.