It took several mods and a lot of bed leveling and tweaking .. but check it out:
So, there's the x-axis upgrade ... where I took some spare T-track and mounted it to the bottom of the platform. There's the z-axis axis upgrade which is a linear guide and two bearing carriages. Some re-aligning of the belts (most notably on the y-axis). I add lights ... pretty cool ... didn't affect quality at all though. But the one attached to the print head did seem to quiet the fan for some reason.
Oh, I found if you only have one extruder, you can plug the hotend fan into the second extrude connecter, make a few changes in marlin config and make it so it only turns on when it's over so many degrees C (set mine to 80*C).
I found the cheap PLA that came with it prints better at 185 *C. Any hotter and it starts to bubble and string or under-extrude.
I got a little carried away with the infill on this print. It took 10 hours and 7 minutes to print. Eventually I'll get to some bigger stuff I want to print, just to see if I can actually fill the entire build space.
This is a small spool. It's great for the Axis since it has such a flimsy spool holder. 1kg is way too much, so this lets me keep small amounts of all filament I got and vacuum-seal the rest. The print came out surprisingly good. Although, the fist layer was little iffy. The second layer made up for it though.