I've got my 2s setup as a single extruder for now.
I've had one successful calibration cube print, but when trying to print the benchy. I'm have issues with layer shifting. at first, I thought it was the belts were not tight enough, tightening them seemed to help, but I'm still experiencing layer shifting.
I think there are two issues, the first is getting the correct tension on the belts. and two, getting the correct motor driver voltage setting.
anyone have any pointers?
We've released raised versions of the fan shrouds here for those having issues.
I took the fan shrouds off, before writing the post. It looked like one of the shrouds, left I think, was sitting low.
Ive thought about the tape as well as adding additional magnets.
do you happen to have a link or description for the rubber? I’m currently living in Germany, so I’ll have to use amazon.de
thanks for the hints.
I had issues with one of the fanducts extruding slightly below the extruder at first at one corner. This led to my first prints getting shifts, first model came loose, second model shifted the flexible plate.
U used a hobby-knife to modify the slots slightly where the duct is attached to the fan and the problem dissapeared. It was just 0.2 mm or something like that, but that was enough for it to catch the model and shift the plate. So make sure you don't have the same issue.
I added some tape to mine and it fixed the issue mostly. I believe mine is still sliding after the very first layer is placed though. I bought a thin rubber sheets on Amazon that I'm going to try placing under my flex plate to see if that has better results. I will update you tomorrow, if you like.
ok, it seems like issue might be that the flexible bed is sliding on. I'm printing a simple parts tray, and the build plate slid about an inch (~2.5CM). The print is continuing, but the bottom might look odd. I thought I saw something about taping the build plate to the bed, so I'll look into that.